We provide our readers with the top fifteen documents and articles read/downloaded by thousands of people from all over the globe during March 2012.
The News Archives are the most regularly accessed item on this site.
This website not only contains the News Archives that carry the topical published items of the day, it also carries many, many documents. From academic papers, articles, case histories, legal issues, government documents, video links and more besides, we carry a great deal of information that grows every day.
Romping up the ranks this month has been Meryl Nass MD refusing to suffer vaccine fools gladly followed by a month on month favourite, Dr Iain Stephenson found guilty of vaccine research fraud.
Happy reading to all.
1. Meryl Nass MD refusing to suffer vaccine fools gladly
Meryl Nass, MD
2. Stunning Vaccination Graphs – The Awful Stats In Action
Raymond Obomsawin PhD
3. Dr Iain Stephenson found guilty of vaccine research fraud
The One Click Group / General Medical Council
4. List of Top Prescription Drugs Linked to Brain-Related Side Effects Released by AdverseEvents, Inc.
Press Release, Market Watch
5. Three deaths may have link to flu jab
Niall Hunter, Irish Health
6. Vaccination: The inside story
Professor Dr BM Hegde, moneylife
7. Scientists shocked to find antibiotics alleviate symptoms of schizophrenia
Jeremy Laurance, The Independent
8. MMR vaccine doctor John Walker-Smith wins High Court appeal
John Aston, The Independent
9. The Consensus Report
UK Family Law Reform
10. Confessions of a Medical Heretic
Robert S. Mendelsohn, MD
11. Open letter to DG, WHO - Pentavalent vaccine related deaths
All India Drug Action Network (AIDAN)
12. Review And Rate Your UK Doctor's Competence Online
Denis Campbell, The Observer
13. Common toxic exposures can affect future generations/PLOS
Meryl Nass, MD
14. Scandalous: Scientists and Doctors Falsifying Research Data
Mike Barrett, Natural Society
15. Suicide training in Job Centres? Cancer patients scrubbing floors? Welcome to Cameron’s Brave New World
Sonia Poulton, Daily Mail
Residents from over one hundred countries around the world read the material published by One Click:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Isle of Man
New Zealand (Aotearoa)
Old style Arpanet (arpa)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Please note that the One Click webstats and usage statistics cannot and do not log individuals or any email addresses, but simply the many, many countries and organisations that access, read and download the material published on the website for their use.
One Click is a massively used international information advocacy resource.
The One Click Group